Georgia Babies

Best baby monitor...recs?

We're shopping around for another baby monitor and I could use suggestions please.  Baby #2 (girl) will join us in June!  Thanks!

Re: Best baby monitor...recs?

• I have no idea and will be needing recs myself, but congratulations!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Congrats again to you guys!  Twins...how amazing!  :)  The monitor I used for my son burned out...and I have no idea about these new ones!
  • Loading the player...
  • i have the motorola mbp36 (2 camera system from babies r us) and i really like it a lot. a bunch of the features are really cool and it is easy to set up. only two issues (and there are issues with every one it seems): the battery dies pretty easily over
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • This is the one we had and sold and we have close friends that have it as well. We had the regular version with Derek since he had bad reflux and would choke at night. When they came out with a video version right before Parker was born, we immediately

Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Definitely spend the extra money and go for the Motorola video monitor.  We had 2 different Summer montiors first and there is no comparison.  Very worth it for the piece of mind
  • imagechristyh24:
    Definitely spend the extra money and go for the Motorola video monitor.  We had 2 different Summer montiors f
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • i have iphone and ipad so i use an application Best Baby Monitor from Martin Man. this application works as a video baby monitor with some additional features such as talk to baby, remotely played lullabies or night light. the application works on ipho

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"