Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Belly Bands

FTM here. have you used or are you using a belly band that you love that has helped you out postpartum?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Belly Bands

• Options
    I was wearing a spanx which I thought worked pretty well. I lost a ton of water weight immediately. I never felt any cramping.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I wore a Medela one with DS but I don't think it did anything so I skipped it this time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelvetter622:
    FTM here. have you used or are you using a belly band that you love that has helped you out postpartum?
    </BLOCKQUO
  • Options

imagebubble520:
    imagelvetter6
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm wearing the belly bandit. I don't know that it's doing anything but making me feel less self conscious about my loose tummy skin. Hope that helps!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I wore a belly bandit around the house for the first couple weeks. When I'd go out I'd use my Bella band. Now if I'm trying to smooth out my tummy in clothes I use spanx. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have been using one. My stomach is def a lot smaller, but I don't know if its bc the belly band or bc I am eating good and drinking lots of water.
  • Options
    imageTeacher Clark:
    imagesararn2004:
  • Options

imageBliss+Berry:
    I have the Belly Bandit.  I love it!  I feel supported with it on and it helped a ton with the cramping
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"