Multiples
Options

Please help!!

This is my first pregnancy, and I've been extremely sick all this week 9 I've felt the normal cramping/stretching but now I'm feeling fluttering. I go for an ultra sound a week from today, but I'm really thinking that I'm having twins. They run on both my side and my husbands side. Is it even possible to feel this early? I may be even 10 or 11 weeks, we aren't sure because this was a surprise. I just don't have anyone to talk to around here.

Re: Please help!!

• Options
    Have you had an u/s yet? That's the only way to tell if you're having twins. Twins running in your husband's family has zero impact on your liklihood to conceive twins, and if the twins in your family are identical, that doesn't impact your liklihood
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Even with twins it is impossible to feel movement at 9 weeks. Unfortunately, intense morning sickness happens. It doesn't mean you are pregnant with twins. As far as twins running in the family, if you have fraternal twins on the maternal side that is all
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can't know if you're having twins until your u/s.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

yep, only U/s will tell.  you probably won't feel movement as a FTM until like 20 weeks or so.  way to early for movement.  It could be gas (don't laugh, it's true!).  

Twins on the dad's side have nothing to do with it.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Michelle- 39, DH 41 Mom to 5yo boy (IVF) Latest pregnancy- IVF #1- ER- 11/30 ET- 3 day, 12/3- 3 8 cell embies Beta- 14dpo- 488 Beta- 18dpo- 2500 7 week U/S 1/4- TWINS! EDD 8/21/13
  • Options
    imageDragonfly1226:
    Even with twins it is impossible to feel movement at 9 weeks. Unfortunately, intense morning sickness happens. It do
  • Options
    Everything everyone else said - only an u/s will tell you...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"