Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Was wondering!!!

My daughter is almost 8 month old and is a very good eater. I'm just concerned she's getting to much to eat. She gets up around 7am eats about 4 oz of fruit with a tbsp of oatmeal, then around 9 she gets  a 6oz bottle and goes down for a nap. She's up around 11 or 12 then she gets 4oz of veggies, and 2oz of a meat. Between 1 and 2pm she get another 6oz bottle, around 4 or 5 she gets dinner of 3 or 4oz fruit and the same amount of veggies. Then around 8 or 8:30 she gets a 8 oz bedtime bottle. Around 2 or 3am she gets another 6oz and that will last her till morning. This has been her routine for the last few weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Was wondering!!!

• Maybe I'm misreading this but does she get a bottle when she wakes up? At this age I would still be giving a bottle first thing in the morning, followed by solids afterwards. It seems like she is getting bigger solids meals but not a lot of bottles.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My daughter is almost 8 months too!

we do bottle first thing in the am. Then an hour later do fruit and oatmeal.

In the afternoon after her nap its bottle then some puffs or Cheerios

pm is bottle and veggie and ricerice 

• Loading the player...
  • My daughter is almost 8 months old and eats very well too. She has between 5-6 bottles a day with eating solids three times throughout the day. She doesn't always finish her bottles that are 6oz and I have told her pediatrician that and she said she's

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"