Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Visiting the Florida Keys

Hoping to plan a long weekend to the Florida Keys this summer. Problem is I have never been there and no nothing about any of the keys. Looking for  a relaxing few days but also looking for one that has alot to do. Nightlife, restaurants, shopping, nice beaches, outdoor activities. Any recommendations on which key or keys to visit.  Thanks!

Re: Visiting the Florida Keys

• Options

we've been to the keys a few times and love it. most of the trips were pre-kids however one was with DS when i was pregnant with DD. there is a ton to do and you can really do as much or as little as you choose.

where are you coming from? are

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We went to Key West pre-baby and stayed at the Sunset Keys. I always said we would go back after we had kids. It is a separate island, where you rent cottages. There is a kitchenette in every cottage. It is one of the best places I have ever stayed, a
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just went in January with our 2 year old and 11 year old.   We stayed in 3 different keys:  Key Largo, Duck Key and Key West.   They were all great but Key West is the least child friendly.   We went to duvall st
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"