Babies: 0 - 3 Months

everlasting stuffy nose

since he's been born my lil son has had a stuffy nose. i use saline drops and the sucker thing but that only works when theres snoogies directly in his nose passage but most are waaay up there ya know ? i wish he could just blow his nose! at night he snorts and coughs etc and i just feel bad. is it supposed to last this long and htf do i get rid of it!!!??
Pregnancy Ticker Owner & Creator of www.GreatestKidsGames.com

Re: everlasting stuffy nose

• Our doctor said this is how her reflux presents. Instead of spitting up the breast milk just stuffs up her nose. Use a humidifier at night, it helped us a ton. Make sure you clean it regularly though, eventually mine got some nasty stuff growing on the he
  • My son developed a stuffy nose about a week after coming home from the hospital. It was horrible! It lasted about two weeks for us. The way I dealt with it was put a cool mist humidifier near him while he slept (even during naps). I bought the saline s

• Loading the player...
  • Try a Nosefrida!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second the nosefrida! This is something I swore up and down I would never use that's was until DD came along with her stuffy nose. Use saline drops or spray and about a minute later use the nosefrida you will be AMAZED how much more snot you will get

Married to DH 10.29.11

DD born 1.26.13
    DS born 6.12.14
    #3 due 12.6.16

• DS has had a stuffy nose since he was born. The reflux comment is interesting because I have suspected that DS might have silent reflux even though he doesn't spit up much.

We bought a nosefrida last week and it's great. I put some saline drops in
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"