December 2012 Moms

Please put my mind at ease

I'm crazy for feeling pregnant, right? I've been on the Depo Provera shot since DD was 3 wks. The past few days I've been having feelings awfully similar to when I got pregnant with Ivy. Has anyone gotten KU while on Depo?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Please put my mind at ease

• One of my friends has gotten pregnant on Depo, and I've gotten pregnant on the mini pill. I would take a test just to be safe.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got pregnant on the pill... I'd POAS if you're worried. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I'm on the mini pill and the last few weeks I have felt very much like I did in first trimester (nauseous, food aversions, and motion sickness). I took 2 pregnancy tests a week apart and both were negative. I'm still not sure what is causing my symptoms.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The side effects of the Depo-provera can be very similar to the pregnancy symptoms. Nausea, bloating, dizziness... Take a test just to be sure. 
  • .......... Take a test. No birth control is 100 effective.
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • You should take a test; however, I experienced very similar symptoms when I went on Depo after my first was born. I even gained 10 freakin lbs... and I was nauseous and hungry all the time. But take a test to be certain. My ex thought I was crazy but lots
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"