February 2012 Moms

first haircut

LO has his first haircut tomorrow. Those who have taken LO for haircuts, did you save any? I know it is traditional to, but what do you do with it?  Thanks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: first haircut

• I secured a lock together with a ribbon and put it in a scrapbook (or baby book if you have one) with some photos of the "event"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ian got his first haircut when he was about 3 or 4 months old.  He had this crazy "rooster" thing going on and it got really crazy so I cut it then.  And yes, I saved it.  I actually put it on a piece of clear tape so it would stay together

• Loading the player...
  • mle5dmle5d member
    We did.  DH thought I was nuts, but I got the "1st Haircut" package from the place we went. They gave him a certificate, a picture, and a lock of hair. I put it all in his baby book.
  • We just went this afternoon. I didn't save any because there was so little cut. He needed a trim around the edges but his hair is so thin that I didn't know what to collect. I have a spot in his baby book so I might have to wait until the next time.
  • imagemle5d:
    We did.nbsp; DH thought I was nuts, but I got the "1st Haircut" package from the place we went. They gave him a certificate,
  • I saved it.  The place we went to was a kids place & they put it in a tiny ziploc bag.  The baby journal i bought has a little spot for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"