February 2012 Moms

UO/Say Anything Thursday!

Re: UO/Say Anything Thursday!

• I just tried Nutella for the first time...my co-worker put a little container (Nutella & Go) on my desk...it was amaze-balls!!!!

How did I not try this sooner?!  Maybe because the commercials are so stupid.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Ooh.. that is a good tip.

I'm paranoid about my kid's speech and the fact that she doesn't mimic.  Her ped scheduled a hearing test, but I'm 99% sure her hearing is fine.  I'm more worried about her speech.

If it wasn't for having
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Mr and Mrs- omg nutella will rock your world!

Starbuck- don't be paranoid about your parenting- you're doing the right thing!  

We moved this week! Squeeee! We now live within an hour of all of my family and friends.

BFP 2/14/11 MC 2/28/11 BFP #2- 6/12/11- Austin born 2/22/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCotterpinDoozer:
    Ooh.. that is a good tip.

If it wasn't for having to have a stranger all up in my business, I'd totall
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Here's my say anything-

My very good friend just had her baby the night before last with no epi. She was one of those who went into it saying that she would try to go natural but if she wanted the epi then it was NBD. "Going natural" really didn'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageStarbuck128:

After I made my post a couple of days ago about mimicking, I started thinking about how I see other moms act arou

• Went to Dayton Childrens Museum with a couple mom friends.  One mom, who has a 2 year old and was wearing her baby in an Ergo...the little girl had to go potty (had to go since we arrived but wouldn't pause in playing to go, so was doing major p
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNatesLady1309:

Here's my say anything-

My very good friend just had her baby the night before last with no epi. She

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • I hate when I would go to the store and use my WIC coupons for formula.  I got nasty looks from everyone.  I know I work and my DH works but formula is expensive and the help we got from the program helped us so much!  I didn't get

• imageNatesLady1309:
    Here's my say anythingMy very good friend just had her baby the night before last with no epi. She was one of those
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • I think one of the reasons I like TB so much is because I am constantly amazed/amused at the child-related topics people get so passionate about.  I don't necessarily disagree, but they are so different than what is typically a "hot" issue IRL (fo

• imageMommy2my1st:

I hate when I would go to the store and use my WIC coupons for formula.  I got nasty looks from everyon

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
  • TMI alert.

DH thinks that the "back door" is our form of birth control during my fertile window. Um, no...we have condoms.  

imageimage

Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
  • imageEmmaBoBemma:

TMI alert.

DH thinks that the "back door" is our form of birth control during my fertile window. Um, n

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• imageMrMrsandBaby:
    imageEmmaBoBe

imageimage

• mle5dmle5d member
    imageStarbuck128:

Diarrhea, a non stop green snot fountain on his face, and dog puke...the glamorous stuff they left off the SAH

• imagemle5d:
    imageStarbuck128:</s
  • imageEmmaBoBemma:
    imageMrMrsandBaby:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"