High-Risk Pregnancy

Wednesday Bed Rest Check In

Hello Ladies!

What are you MOST looking forward to doing once you are off of bed rest? What about LEAST looking forward to?

First M/C - March 2006, pregnancy not known about.
BFP#1 03/17/12 DD 11/09/12 Missed MC 05/14/12 (No growth past 9wk1d) D&C 05/22/12
Removal of Ovarian Cyst 07/27/12
BFP#2 09/17/12 DD 05/29/13 STICK BABY STICK!

PgAL MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE: PET SHAMING

imageBabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Wednesday Bed Rest Check In

• I'm most looking forward to house cleaning. Isn't that sad? I think I've started to get the cleaning bug in my brain, because it's all I can think about. I can do little things here and there, but I really want to get down and dirty with housecleaning.

First M/C - March 2006, pregnancy not known about.
    BFP#1 03/17/12 DD 11/09/12 Missed MC 05/14/12 (No growth past 9wk1d) D&C 05/22/12
    Removal of Ovarian Cyst 07/27/12
    BFP#2 09/17/12 DD 05/29/13 STICK BABY STICK!

PgAL MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE: PET SHAMING

imageBabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am looking forward to cooking my own food and getting the mess under control.

My kids and husband are totally great but I have had so much pizza and take out in the last few months that when hubby offered to make me a grilled steak and baked po

• Loading the player...
  • I look forward to cleaning and getting the groceries. Also back to cooking. And walking my dog. She wants to play and all I can do is throw her ball from bed. 

Pretty much everything I can't do now, except work. I do not look forward to goin

IVF/ICSI #1 July/August 2011 BFP # 1 - B/G twins - preterm labor/cervical incompetency @ 23w3d FET # 1 March/April 2012 - BFN 5/1/12 FET # 2 July 2012 - BFN 7/24 FET # 3 BFP! EDD 5/15/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • I definitely miss picking up and snuggling my 3 year old son.  My biggest challenge with bedrest is not doing fun things with him anymore (other than reading books). :(

I don't look forward to going back to work.  I think returning to w

Expecting twins! Put on strict bedrest at home after preterm labor at 22 weeks. Hospitalized at 22 weeks and again at 29 weeks. No more please!
  • I am most looking forward to being able to leave my house when I want to and run errands. I am least looking forward to getting back in shape after 6 weeks on bed rest and delivering a baby.

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am most looking forward to just doing anything--cooking, going outside, shopping, etc.  I am not looking forward to cleaning.  I know the BF is doing his best, but we have slightly differing ideas.
  • Definitely looking forward to picking up and playing with my toddler.  He is definitely in need of some mommy time.  I am also looking forward to getting baby stuff done and preparing for when he will be ale to come home.

Least looking

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • What I am looking forward to the most is----anything, I am a busy body I would love just to run errands and visit friends but with two babies on the way I dont think I will be slowed down.

What I am least looking forward to is nothing yet, I like

BabyFruit Ticker
  • most looking forward to going for walks again and picking up DD1. 

Least looking forward to cleaning and cooking.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"