Multiples

Super excited - AW

So, whenever I lay on my belly (or my smaller cat lays on me and paws at the twins) I feel flutters. :) 

I assume its Stormy, since Eeyore froze when the tech pressed on him/her.

I'm just super excited to feel movement so early!  

Neither baby seems to much appreciate the bigger cat yet... but he's less gentle and tends to get kicked off my tummy quicker. 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
imageimage

Re: Super excited - AW

• Yay! I remember that! I also remember being huge, and my cat struggling to find a comfy spot on or near my lap. She'd finally get comfy, and a baby would kick her! She'd startle, and give me the cat death glare. Too funny!
    4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh, I know that glare. My little cat is a pro at it. She's got just as much attitude as I do. bundled into a 6 lb black package. 

DHs cat gives me a desperately pathetic look when he gets kicked off... but 15 lbs is a bit big to kn

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • My dog got kicked a few times while I was pregnant and he was laying on me.

funny story abt cat death glares. We were at my moms house who has a not so friendly cat. The boys were crawling around and saw the cat. So they took off after

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Makes me miss being pregnant!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"