Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Intro and recommend your highchair!

Hi there! DS is going to be turning 6 months old pretty quick.

A little background on us: Joey weighs 17.5 lbs and is at least 27" long (he grew an inch in 2 weeks, so I'm not sure if he's even longer by now!). He's been teething since he was about 2.5 months old, and this week he has been the crabbiest he's ever been in his entire life! DS is mainly formula fed, but I nurse him about 2 or 3 times a day, some days I just nurse if I have enough milk.

I'm 23 and DH is 24. We've been married since August 2011.

What highchair do you have? I'm really wanting a full one with legs (not a space saver) that can be turned into a booster later on. Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro and recommend your highchair!

• We have the Graco Duo Diner. The tray can sometimes be a pain to get on and off but overall I love it. We just went on a road trip and used it like a space saver without any problems. It's also sturdy.
    =BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • Hi, nice to meet you! I really like our Graco SimpleSwitch, because it has detachable legs that easily converts from high chair to chair-top booster seat. We mainly use it with the legs for now. It was about $60 at Walmart, but you may b

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a baby boon flair....a little on the pricey side, but totally worth it in my opinion.

Super easy to clean, height adjustable (so he can sit with us at the table or at the bar, easy to move around, (I roll him over to the sink to wash up),

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • we have the tripp trapp. it's expensive and i debated getting it for a long time, but it's awesome. it goes right to the table, can adjust all the way up to an adult chair, and is super easy to clean. i'm so glad we got it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"