May 2012 Moms

im confused!

so DH and i decited not to try until  october and i would come of the BCP in september... welllll... i was feeling weird this month like really tired and loss of appitite so since im a POAS addict i took a test yesterday (not with FMU) and it looked pretty dang negative well i am an addict lol and i took the other one this morning Holly S*** Balls! IT WAS POSITIVE! o my goodness! how many people even get pregnant on birth control? im in shock! i had to tell someone... obviously it is a faint BFP but a BFP none the less and on a FRER soooooo I don't want to tell DH until i have more "solid" evidence because apparently in his mind a faint line is not a positive.. lol i will have to get a digital for him to believe me... LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH
   EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: im confused!

• i guess im not confused either lol just shocked

• Congrats!!!

I would be shocked too! Now go get a digitial test so you can convince your hubby and then start celebrating.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • LOL thank you. I need to but my store in the podunk Idaho town i live in doesn't sell digital! so i will on Thursday when i go into the "bigger city" lol

• imagetryston123:
    LOL thank you. I need to but my store in the podunk Idaho town i live in doesn't sell digital! so i will on Thursd

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• i will wait until i have the "proof" lol but i just told my closest friend because im FREAKING OUT!

• Congrats!!! Go get a blood test. That would be proof and you would probably know by the end of the day!!!
  • Wow!  Congrats!  I would be shocked too if I was on birth control.  But it's only a few months sooner than planned Smile
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Yay!! Lots more babies coming! Congrats. I would be freaking out too. MY dh asked me not to tell anyone with this pregnancy until 12 weeks, um everyone knew by 8 weeks. I can't keep a secret
    Tara
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"