Late Term and Child Loss

My story..longer version

XP from miscarriage/Pregnancy loss...(looks like the loss board fits better with my situation)

Hello everyone, sad to be here but glad for the support. Figured writing my story would be therapeutic so here is a bit more about me and my baby angel.

Had an ultrasound on Feb 26th at 36 weeks. Everything looked great. Was already 1cm dilated, baby had dropped. We were expecting her to come a bit early because I think the due dates were off (I had used FF to get pregnant)

On Friday March first went to the OB. She did an exam and I was 2.5cm dilated and she could feel baby's head. Checked for HB, and couldn't find it. She sent us to MFM at the hospital for an ultrasound. Our baby, Anastasia, had no heartbeat. Of course absolutely shocking and devastating. We went in the next morning to be induced. Labor was pretty easy, but not emotionally of course. She was beautiful. Our OB sent samples out for testing, and it was confirmed there was no disease. There was some clotting in the placenta and she said it was like a heart attack, and very rare. Like being hit by lightning. She does not think it should happen again. We'll be doing post partum blood work at 6 weeks. Seeing our OB in 3 weeks. 

We had a service for Ana on March 4th and will be burying her when the weather is nice in the spring. 

I've never felt such pain, but we're getting through. My husband and I are stronger than we could ever imagine. This was our first baby, and we were 100% ready for her. We're ready to try as soon as we get the red light from our doc. Right now, I'm going day by day. luckily I have a few more weeks off from work to recover physically. 

Sorry all of us are here, T & Ps you to all.  Thanks for listening.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

Re: My story..longer version

• Thank you, I will :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter, Anastasia.  I hate that you have to join us here, but welcome to the board. 
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to get a lot of support here. I know this board saved me after we lost our son.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"