Nurseries and Baby Gear

Earmuffs for baby

DH and I love to go to baseball games (and other events).  Our first baseball game is next week, DS will be almost 6 weeks at the time; do I need to worry about the noise level? Should I buy him the baby banz earmuffs?  Are there other similar products I should consider? DS is small for his age (7.5lbs, in first percentile), so I assume these earmuff products will be too big for him and more of a hassle than a help.
*** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
imageimage

Re: Earmuffs for baby

• I got them but I used them during fireworks and an outdoor concert. If you think you may go to other loud places it could be worth it especially since he is so young.
  • We got the Peltor Junior Kids Earmuffs when our son was about 6 months old and I have seen some reviews state that they used them on 3 and 4 month old babies but not sure how they would fit at 6 weeks.  I think it's a good idea to use ear protecti

www.healthyhappytot.com - Healthy, non-toxic product recommendations for children from a mom who has really used them!
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know how loud a ball game is, but we have Baby Banz and they work great! We actually took LO out shooting with us yesterday (DH is in law enforcement and got a new backup weapon he wanted to shoot) and she slept through every single shot w

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • As to LO's size, my DD is about 10 lbs and they fit well with a little bit of room to go smaller too.

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have the ems for bubs baby earmuffs, which are designed for newborn to 18 months.  

https://www.earmuffsforkids.com/Em-s-4-Kids-Products/Em-s-4-Bubs-Baby-Earmuffs/flypage.tpl.html

I haven't &n

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"