Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Recommend your sippy cup

I'm getting ready to start my DD on a sippy cup. There are so many out there, I have no idea which to buy?! If you have a favourite sippy cup, please let me know which one...and why you like it. TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your sippy cup

• My LO loves his Nuby sippy cup!

The first one I bought was an Avent one & he never really took to it and never drank from it. I bought the Nuby and it was night and day. He took it right away and picked handled it great.

• We have the Nuby sippy cup and dd loves it but if you are a BF beware. LO chewed on my nipple HARD after the first time she drank from that cup lol
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetrojas:

My LO loves his Nuby sippy cup!

The first one I bought was an Avent one & he never really took to it and nev

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We also have a nuby sippy. She gets so excited when she sees it. She likes it way more than her tommee tippee one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS hated the Nuby. He also hated breastfeeding though. He's a lazy kid...he doesn't like to work hard for his food.

We use the Playtex First Sipster and he does well with it. 

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• We used the Born Free Training cup and then the Lollacup for a first straw cup!

https://www.healthyhappytot.com/sippy-cup-options/

www.healthyhappytot.com - Healthy, non-toxic product recommendations for children from a mom who has really used them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"