Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Have you switched from the carrier car seat yet?

I'm deciding if I want to invest in a snap & go or the adapter for my car seat carrier to the stroller. I think DD will be 30 inches way before she's 30 pounds to actually need to switch.

TTC since 1/2008
BFP 7/2009 m/c
BFP 9/2009 m/c
Clomid IUI 12/2010, 1/2011, 2/2011 All BFN
IVF #1 6/2011 BFN, no frosties
IVF #2 2/2012 BFP
DD born 10/2012
FET 9/3/2013 BFN, no more frosties
IVF # 3 11/3/13 Canceled after retrieval d/t severe OHSS, 3 frosties
FET #3 2/2014 BFP Twins!
B/G Twins born 9/2014 at 36w4d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Have you switched from the carrier car seat yet?

• We switched to a convertible last month.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• We installed a convertible car seat in my car when dd was 5 months and we are still using there infant car seat in dh's car. This was a matter of logistics for us. We trade off daycare drop off and pick up and though we each had a base in our car, dd b

• Loading the player...
  • We will be switching fairly soon. DS is already at least 27" long and we have the 30 Snugride. I'll be getting a convertible car seat that can grow with him, since I don't want to have to buy anymore car seats for DS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD still fits in her infant carrier (she's tiny), but we bought a convertible seat at 7mo because she screamed non-stop in the infant seat.  I wouldn't buy a snap and go or the adapter, you won't be using it for much longer.  Just put the baby i
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • We'll probably have to switch very soon, probably at 7 months.

• We just made the switch. DS would have fit in his infant seat a while longer but he was getting to heavy to carry in the infant seat and he is much easier to get in and out of the car with the convertible.
  • imageelainelbuck:
    DD still fits in her infant carrier she's tiny, but we bought a convertible seat at 7mo because she screamed nonstop i
  • hmdhmd member
    I would not buy it now.  We plan to switch when it warms up.  He is 27" and about 18 lbs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"