Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Only 2 weeks until LO's b-day!

It doesn't feel like it's been a full year since I held him on my chest and he wrapped his tiny hand around my finger <3

He is standing all by himself, for minutes on end, but still not interested in walking alone. I know it will be soon though!

His birthday party is going to be at a pizza parlor in the city he was born in, but I don't think he's ready for all the games and rides. We're really excited to have all of our friends and family come, some of them haven't had a chance to meet him yet.

And he doesn't need a thing! We have a slightly spoiled baby, ha, he could use a toy box and book shelf but other than that he's all set. I know diapers and wipes will come in handy though and he never has too many clothes, since he's almost always a size up from his age (:

What is everyone doing for their LO's birthdays? Does anyone know what a smash cake is? 

image image image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Only 2 weeks until LO's b-day!

• We are doing a construction zone theme party. It started out small but DH's side of the family is huge and he ended up wanting to invite everyone so it has now morphed into quite the shindig. I rented out the local fire hall to accommodate all our guests.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We did a smash cake for dd for her one year photo shoot it was cute
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh what a great idea! I need to have pictures taken so badly, we haven't had any done since I was pregnant, only home photos and LO's pictures with Santa (which he absolutely loved!) 

I think I will make a little Smash cake for him, but I'm

image image image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"