August 2011 Moms

It Happened Again!

Remember the time I was in the drive-thru and a lady thought my teaching mannequin was a real baby? Well, it happened again. Baby was face down in my travel crate with one eye peering up and I see the order-take gesturing to my car and trying to mouth something. I was like, 'Uh, if you're worried about the baby, it is a doll!' She was like, "We were just trying to figure out how to call the police!"

The odd thing is, this mannequin is NOT life-like at all. it is cheap and doesn't even have opposable limbs. SMH. 

imageimage

Re: It Happened Again!

• Sorry, but I'm totally lol-ing.

At least you know that responsible citizens work at that place, and not people who would let a crazy lady drive off with a baby in crate.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This is SO funny!  Were you at the same drive thru?  I'm surprised the drive thru attendants take such notice of what is going on in your car, half the time the people around here barely even look at you when they hand you your food.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think you should start propping your mannequin in ridiculous positions, like sit it on the dashboard or something.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    I think you should start propping your mannequin in ridiculous positions, like sit it on the dashboard
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"