Georgia Babies

I can't breath!

I'm a first time mom due in October.  I'm having severe allergy pain (runny eyes, dry stuffy nose, and itchy throat).  I was wondering if any of you know of a way to relieve this pain and discomfort without taking any medications. My Dr. recommended a saline drop and humidifier but they do not seem to be helping. 

Re: I can't breath!

• I would buy an air purifier, I know that they make a world of difference for DH and I. We have a Honeywell air purifier that we bought at Target. Just make sure you get one that is appropriate for your room size. We have one in our bedroom and family room
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Thanks! I will definately try that as well!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Neti pots seem to help a lot of people, too.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi! I'm a first time mom as well, due October 4th : I'm no help on suggestions for your allergies but I hope you find relief soon!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • definitely try the neti pot.  i know it's a strange device, but once you get the hang of it, it's amazing!  hope you feel better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It is perfectly safe for you to take several allergy meds to help with this, including Benadryl and Sudafed. I had the worst cold of my life two weeks ago and felt like death, thank goodness I was able to take those meds as they were the only thing tha

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I used a neti pot and Zyrtec 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"