Georgia Babies

Elective Gender Ultrasound?

Impatient is my middle name... I swear. Wondering if any of you ever did an elective US and if so was it at your dr. office or at another location in Atlanta? I found Baby's First Images in Buckhead that would do a 2D for $39. 

Was going to wait until 16 weeks (I'm 14 weeks on Friday), but I have the anatomy scan scheduled for May 6th at 19 weeks. I mean it's 3 weeks, should I just wait?

TIA for your opinions.  

LO #1 Due September 2013 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Elective Gender Ultrasound?

• we did an elective 3D at BFI.  We did it mostly due to scheduling with DH's job because I wanted him to be there to find out the gender.  I would do it again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We did early at the babies first images in kennesaw. I loved it! Was so nice seeing lil guy on the big screen. And was nice because my bf works a lot and it made it a nice relaxing/no rush Sunday appointment. We also did the DVD so out families cld watch
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to BFI at 14 1/2wks and found out with DS1. I couldn't wait and we wanted to know before christmas so we could tell family. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies! You may be changing my mind. I may be a little silly that I can't wait an extra 3 weeks. My best friend is trying to talk me out of it and my DH is not as interested. Good to know you all had awesome experiences though!
    LO #1 Due September 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • We did it early with both boys at BFI in Alpharetta in 3D and it was awesome.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • We did it at BFI in Buckhead right at 15 weeks and it was correct (we just had the real one today to confirm).
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • we did it early with both...the first time, we went around 16 weeks because I was impatient. We went again this time only 4 days before my scheduled anatomy scan at the dr simply because DH could not make it to the dr's appointment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"