LGBT Parenting

The New Normal last night? *may contain spoilers*

Thoughts? This episode really hit home for me. I was tearing up when David read the letter stating he couldn't be a boy scout leader because he was gay. I almost had to turn the TV off when one of the other leaders told him that he didn't want his son to be gay like him, and that it wasn't "normal".

Anyone else feel this way? I know it's only a show, but some of the things in it really get to me. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The New Normal last night? *may contain spoilers*

• I have nothing to say about the show, but I did want to comment that those are super adorable babies you have there! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagehavingaleo:
    I have nothing to say about the show, but I did want to comment that those are super adorable babies you have ther
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It is very sad. My partner didn't want our daughter to be apart of Girl Scouts because it does not approve of gay scouts, but I kept on insisting in her joining. To make a long story short, I ended up letting our daughter join and she only attended 3 meet
  • imageholisticmommies:
    It is very sad. My partner didn't want our daughter to be apart of Girl Scouts because it does not approve of
  • imageholisticmommies:
    It is very sad. My partner didn't want our daughter to be apart of Girl Scouts because it does not approve of
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageonly1leia:

imageholistic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"