Late Term and Child Loss

Our story

I posted our story to my blog if anyone is interested.  It is very very long, but I needed to get the thoughts out of my head. 

https://littlepeanut331.blogspot.com/

Sorry I can't make it clicky.

PS. Thank you for the warm welcome to the board :)

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

Re: Our story

• I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your sweet Kayla. I am saddened that you are joining us but the ladies here are amazing and always here when you need them. It sounds like you have
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Kayla Kathryn - what a beautiful name. Thanks for sharing your story.

Reading your blog took me back to when I lost my son, Devon, back in August. I had a lot of the same feelings - pain, anguish, failure as a mother, even that desire to eat even

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter, Kayla.  Thank you for sharing her story with us.  I hope you'll find support here with us, and although I wish you didn't have to join this board, welcome. 
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"