Indiana Babies

Ob recommendation

Hi!  I am looking to switch drs.  I delivered my son at Community North and loved it, but it is a bit of a drive for us.  Is there a hospital you would recommend closer to downtown?  And an Ob gyn that you would recommend for that hospital?  

Re: Ob recommendation

• ebd08ebd08 member
    I think most people who want to deliver downtown do so at Methodist.  No recommendations for OB, sorry!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I will be delivering at Methodist downtown. I'm a FTM, but I asked a lot of other moms about their experiences before deciding to stick with my OB, who only delivers there. If you look back a few months on this page, I got some great info from others o

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you!  That really helps! =)
  • Ditto everything blueturkey said. Dr. Bernardin delivered both of our children. Love her. I also really trust her NP Deb. Highly recommend them, especially for downtown folks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagecesmiley:
    I left Dr Bernardin's practice because of her NP, Deb and also know of 2 other women who also left that practice bec
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• First I loved Methodist when I had my LO two yrs ago. I am 38 weeks prego and will be there again. I drive from greenwood to the west side to see my OB Karen Gallagher. There are two Dr and unless something crazy happens one of them delivers your kiddo
    2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"