Georgia Babies
Options

Birth Certificate

How long does it take to receive a birth certificate from the vital records office? I mailed in the request form and a money order in December, and I still haven't received Drew's in the mail yet. I have been trying to call to find out the status, but their line is either busy or I sit on hold for an obnoxiously long time.

Re: Birth Certificate

• Options

It might be different in Atl but I was able to run in and out of our local office in less than 5 minutes.  

And p.s. I don't think I even knew you had a baby?!  So congrats!! 

• Options
    It never took more then 2 weeks to get the big boys certificates. I really need to order Preston's
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just went to the Cobb County where I live and where I delivered office and was in and out in a matter of minutes. Congratulations on your baby!!

Eta sorry for the formatting. I'm posting from my phone.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I finally got through to the office yesterday, and it seems they never received my request form and money order. I think I'll go in person rather than trying to do it through the mail again.

Thank you for the congrats! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"