Nurseries and Baby Gear

Registry: Amazon.com or Diapers.com

Right now I have my registry under Babies R Us and Amazon.com, but people keep telling me to use Diapers.com.  What would be the benefits of registering at Diapers.com over Amazon or vise versa?  

Re: Registry: Amazon.com or Diapers.com

• My SIL registered at Diapers.com because of free shipping for pp and  they also get I think 10% off the purchase. Hope others have more input for you!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Amazon is free shipping if >$25 and gives a 10% completion coupon. Honestly, it's been my favorite wedding and now baby registry. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you compared amazon and diapers.com for prices on big items you are registering for? I'm always surprised how different the two sites are since they are the same company. Also check on return policy. The 1 year return window from amazon baby is aweso
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Diapers.com is a Amazon subsidiary.  Diapers.com offers free shipping options for registry items with no minimums and a completion discount option as well. Their selection tends to be a little better for baby items than Amazon and their prices a
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a huge fan of diapers.com, their customer service is amazing. They offer free returns on everything! I bought my glider from them and had I needed to return it they would have paid for me to send it back. And you have 365 days to return things, which
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i made my registry on both so i could use the 10% completion coupon on both.. so i would suggest u to do the same... pros for diapers.com registry is that that free ship everything from the registry even a 1$ thing... and they give u 50$ cash back for eve
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"