San Diego Babies

Anyone ever buy from Etsy? (edited)

Hello!

I'm a soon to be Mommy to a little one we're naming Mia. I've spent some time now looking and finding SO many gorgeous accessories and outfits for little girls! I feel so overwhelmed at times. Lol. But I was wondering of any of you have ever purchased things from Etsy? How have your experiences been?

I have found this adorable headband and would love to purchase it. It would go great with little Mia's homecoming outfit and the Seller has GREAT reviews. Here is the link:

**link removed for violating TOS.  You are attempting to be sly, but it's obvious that you are the seller**

Let me know what you all think and please share your experiences.

Thank you!!!!

Re: Anyone ever buy from Etsy? (edited)

• I have not but I buy tons of headbands on Etsy, I say go for it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I buy from Etsy all the time. I haven't had a bad experience yet (fingers crossed!).

I really love that it's just normal people doing crafts they enjoy and every gift feels

so personal and home made. If the seller has good feedback, go for it!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi!

I purchase most of my gifts for friends (birthdays, holidays, just because) from etsy and have only had one poor experience in over 10 years.  Take a peek at their reviews and feedback, and you should be set!

Congrats!! 

• I buy (and sell from) Etsy all the time! We need to support these mamas who are trying to make a little income while staying home! Do it!
  • Edited...stop linking to your shop or you will be banned.

• I do all the time!  Currently I am looking for a shirt for my daughter that says she is the big sister, so we can creatively announce to our family! It is addictive :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"