Nurseries and Baby Gear

Britax Boulevard?

Looking at convertible car seats for DD and I really liked the Britax boulevard. Does anyone have it and if so do you recommend it? What are the pros/cons? Thanks!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Britax Boulevard?

• Pros: well built, sturdy, great brand.

Cons: expensive, short shell and does not last tall toddlers rfing at all. Most convertibles can get a toddler to 3 to 4 years rfing, Britax seats are usually around 2ish.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't have the Boulevard,but I have the Pavilion and I love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Loading the player...
  • I like ours a lot. As a tech, I don't recommend it for babies that are on the taller side though. My son is 36.5" at 2.5, and he will be outgrowing it rear-facing shortly. In fact, I should probably check it today to make sure he hasn't. Thankfully, we ha
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Love it. Sturdy. Have it and a safety first air as backup in other car.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Britax seats are plush and easy to install, which is nice. But their shells are short, which is a problem if you have tall kids. Both of my kids outgrew the old generation marathon (which has a slightly taller shell than the current generation) rear facin
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the Boulevard and would recommend it.  We have a Boulevard in my SUV and a Marathon in DH's sedan and we much prefer the Boulevard. 

It's easy to install.  I've had to reinstall it multiple times and it's pretty easy.&nbs

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"