May 2012 Moms

Awful day!

So my husband has been mad at me since this morning when I snapped at him when he asked why the babies leg was wet. Well I had been doing dishes holding lo for the last ten mins and he saw that. I was annoyed he didn't take lo to help me so the question was met with a snarky attitude.

Fast forward him working in the basement all day me stuck inside with three boys. Six o'clock comes around diner is normally at five so were all getting cranky I tell him I'm feeding the kids he can join us or keep doing what he's doing. He doesn't come up so we start dinner. My 2 year old who used to eat everything has decided he doesn't want to eat what we eat when we eat. This is NOT allowed in this house so an hour battle ensues dh comes up to try to help. My toddle won't eat a bite or stop throwing a fit so now he's in bed with no dinner my oldest did something he was told multiple times not to so he's in trouble and headed to bed early and dh is back in the basement not talking to me thinking I'm a bad mom.

AND... I'm out of wine!!

Yup it's been a great day
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Awful day!

• Ugh. I can't believe you're out of wine! LOL. Seriously, though, I hope tomorrow is better!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh gosh, we have similar days.  In fact H and I just had an argument last night about our parenting techniques.  Ugh, it sucks.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel your pain too! That sucks. I have similar problems here too but with only one LO, not 3. I'd have given him attitude too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"