Special Needs
Options

Self Care Check-In

Perhaps I need to start taking my own advice more often...

Last week's challenge was to cook or bake one of your favorite foods.  What did you make?  Do you have a picture or recipe to share?

If you did not make or bake anything, what else did you do in terms of self care?

This week's challenge: Last Monday of the month - Create your own challenge!

image      image      image

Re: Self Care Check-In

• Options

No cooking or baking...but did go eat some yummy sushi last night :)

DH has determined that DD2 is now old enough for him to resume his tennis schedule (practice once a week and a match on Sat)--you know, where he leaves me with the 2 girls to do

• Options

I made my favorite M&M cookies. The recipe is from Cook's Illustrated but I found a link to it. I use 1/4 cup of batter for each cookie -- they're huge and delicious. Seriously not your average cookie!

I also use M&Ms instead of chocolate

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No baking for me but we had a long weekend in San Francisco which turned out to be not so great. I need to be home in my garden to unwind and get away from all the stress.
  • Options

I made banana bread this past weekend although I didn't remember the self-care thing.  Actually, I am baking apple pie muffins (new recipe) as I type.

What I actually did in terms of self-care was something related to a previous self-care po

• Options

I made spaghetti and sausage meat balls.  DH loved them.

I also made a big Sunday breakfast with waffles and Chris LOVED them!   

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"