Nurseries and Baby Gear

Bottle Warmer Rec

I posted this in the 3-6 month forum, but suppose I should have posted here. Can anyone recommend a good bottle warmer?  TIA

Re: Bottle Warmer Rec

• I like the Dr. Brown's bottle warmer, we used it to also heat up baby food
    IUI#1= DD born 1.5.2011
    IUI #4 BFP EDD 5.5.2012 m/c 10/1/2012
    Surprise! BFP 12/4/12 EDD 8/8/2012
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have a Keurig that we used to "brew" hot water by just not putting in a k-cup and open/closing it while empty.  We'd brew into a mug and just dump that into a big plastic cup and set the bottle in that.  Much cheaper and one less thing on the
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the First Years bottle warmer with the 2 bottle cooler on the back. Not only does it warm, but we can keep 2 bottles right there for middle of the night feedings. Highly recommend it!
    Cervical Cancer Survivor since 2007 TTC Since 2008 IUI#1 = BFN IUI#2 = BFN IUI#3 = BFN IUI#4 = BFN IVF #1 = BFN FET #1 = BFN FET #2 = BFN FET #3 = BFN IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = BFN FET #4 = BFN FET #5 = BFP!!! 06/10/2011 Miscarriage 06/21/2011 Adoption Application Submitted 09/2011, Personal Documents Submitted 11/18/2011, Home Visit 12/16/2011, Officially Waiting!!! 01/21/2013 MATCHED!!!! 01/24/2013 Baby Boy Born! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My rec?  Don't bother.  

• imageluvmyducks:

My rec?  Don't bother.  

Mine too, when it really mattered,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageluvmyducks:
    My rec? nbsp;Don't bother. nbsp;nbsp;

Yup! I use RTF so bottles come out of fridge. I u
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • imageKimbus22:
    We had a Dr. Browns that I loved.  No, they aren't necessary.  But the last thing I wanted to do at 3am wa
    Anniversary

• The problem with warming bottles all the time at home, is what do you do when you are out and about with no way to warm a bottle?  

DD got BM warm from the tap.  In a bottle it was cold or room temp.  That way she wasn't picky.&nbs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"