Two Under 2
Options

Do I really need....

A double stroller? My DS 1 is 3 and DS 2 is 6 months. Now baby number 3 is on the way and due in Novemeber. So in November I will have a 4 yr. old, 14 month old and a newborn.
We currently have a sit and stand stroller. My DH thinks this is all we will need. Move DS 2 14 months to the bench seat and baby in the front seat. I think DS2 will be to little for the sit and stand. I've looked at the city select double with the glider board for DS1. Thoughts? Will the sit and stand be enough or is DS2 going to still need a "real" seat?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Do I really need....

• Options
    I'm not sure through experience of multiple children, but I can say that I don't think my 18 month old would be ready for the sit and stand.  We bought a double.  Cumbersome and annoying, yes, but I think both my kids will be comfortable and saf
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good to hear. I keep telling DH you are forgetting how little 14 months is.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My daughter is 11 months right now, I don't see her comprehending the importance of sitting on the bench while we're moving in 3 months. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

DD is 15months right now and I can not imagine her sitting on a sit and stand bench!! I thought with sit and stands you can put the infant seat in the back part too? Or is that something else I am thinking of... if yours does that though I would think

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    imageclizh:
    DD is 15months right now and I can not imagine her sitting on a sit and stand bench!! I thought with sit and stands you can
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My 2nd is 14 months and I've never tried it, but I think there is no chance she would cooperate standing. If you don't want a stroller, would you consider a baby carrier? I'd just get the stroller.
  • Options

We just bought a Sit N Stand from walmart.com for $139. It has 2 seats, then the 2nd seat gets removed and becomes the part where they can stand. My DD loves to stand on the stroller (she's 2.5) but she's not always in the mood to and sometimes wants t

• Options

We have the city mini double (different from the city select obviously) but I love it. 

I am not sure about the glider board.  I have heard mixed reviews about it.  But would give it a try if I knew I could return it if it didn't

Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Options
    DS is 20 months, and could certainly sit or stand on a bench... When he felt like it! If he didn't feel like it, he'd be impossible to contain. I need him to be strapped in if we're going in crowds, by streets, in stores, etc.
    Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"