Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Virus or teething?

My LO has had diarrea once a day every day this week monday through friday This morning she had it 2 times so I took her to the doctor. She has no fever, is in a great mood and is unfazed by the diarrea. The doctor says its probably not a virus just that she's teething really bad. She does have teething symptoms so I'm confused. She has had the diarrea 2 more times again after seeing the dr. Has anyone had this happen with teething or should we just assume its teeth? We are giving pedia light.

Re: Virus or teething?

• Options
    We're having a lot of this- but with fussiness and refusing any solids. It sounds like teething. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It took 6 weeks for my daughter to have a tooth come through after her teething symptoms started. She had diarrhea a couple of days too but it was well before her teeth came in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! You are making me feel so much better. She is eating the solids but refusing the bottle at times. I figured it hurts her gums to suck.
  • Options

Teething. 

And refusing the bottle is definitely teething. The sucking motion really hurts their already inflamed gums. Once the bottom two pop thru she'll go back to normal until the top two make an appearance<fon

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"