Food Allergy

XP: ~*~*MSPI Moms Weekly Check-In*~*~

XP from the Breastfeeding board: 

~*~*MSPI Moms Weekly Check-In*~*~

Welcome! This is a check-in for moms who are/were on a dairy free and/or soy free diet due to their LO's intolerance. The check-ins will be posted every Monday morning on the Breastfeeding board and XP'd to the Food Allergy board. I will RP a link to the check-in on the Breastfeeding board on Monday evenings for the nighttime posters, if the check-in isn't on the first page of posts. If you'd like to join the group, just post an intro here and dive in!

To check out the archive of our previous check-ins, please see the MSPI Moms Blog.

Hi ladies! Sorry this is late. If someone could re-post a link to this tomorrow morning I'd greatly appreciate it.

This is my first time posting the check-in, so I'd like to hear from you if you have any suggestions about future questions of the week. I have one that I've been thinking about for awhile which we can do today:

What are some of the foods or other substances you were surprised to discover had dairy or soy in them?

I know I was taking ibuprofen with lactose in it for awhile before even thinking to check the label, and using lip balm with vitamin E. Maybe if we can share our slip-ups or near slip-ups we can prevent someone else from making the same mistake!

And if this is your first check in please introduce yourself; if anyone has any questions, vents, or success stories please post those as well!

Re: XP: ~*~*MSPI Moms Weekly Check-In*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"