August 2013 Moms
Options

Bitchfest Monday

Re: Bitchfest Monday

• Options

imageSanguar:
    Why the frick is it still snowing???  I'm done.  DONE. 

Oh my goodness y

imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options
    Why does it take 5+ days for a prescheduled payment to process? wtf... I scheduled it two weeks in advance... why can't you just take the payment out when you're supposed to! It better not cost me a flucking late charge LB!
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSanguar:
    Why the frick is it still snowing???  I'm done.  DONE. 

This!

• Options

Sick of snow, sick of the cold, sick of crazy dreams/middle of the night insomnia.

• Options
    Yes sick of snow I thought it was melting now we are calling for 18 inches
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I need sleep!!!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know u/s techs aren't always correct, but i'm kind of tired of "could my tech be wrong?' posts. Especially ones where they add pictures to try and prove there case. Call me foolish, but i'd rather believe a trained professional's opinion over internet s
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options

imagebreezalina82:
    I know u/s techs aren't always correct, but i'm kind of tired of "could my tech be wrong?' posts. Especially one
    imageimageimageimage

• Options

I am tired and have a headache and don't want to work today, but here I am. Blah.

Also, had another bout of contractions this weekend, 2 minutes apart for about an hour.  This is the 3rd time since my last appointment, no getting around talk

Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• Options
    So it hasn't snowed here all winter and I wake up this morning, look out the window, bam 4"! I had no idea there was even a chance!
    Now, I realize 4" is a joke to most states, but the mere mention of any type of precipitation in MD sends people into
  • Options
    Screw you underwear went up a size and they are still uncomfy as HECK!! I guess I'm gonna have to get some maternity undies...boo!!!
  • Options
    Ms is back at 20 weeks. Boo!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    If one of my staff members doesn't attend a mandatory company training on Friday, I'm going to get written up for it. I guess this lady does this every year, refuses to go to the training and every year company policy states the director must be written u
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    imageayanahazel1:

March Madness.

What I get:

--Being enthusiastic about a sport and wanting to watch a game. <

imageimageimageimage

• Options

Here's my lame ***. My non preggo jeans still fit. BELLY WHERE DA FUQ ARE YOU.

*Swear its not a bragplaint, third time mom should rightfully have a nice cute preggo belly by now*

image image

• Options

Can't wait for my landlord to leave! (they live in Puerto Rico and come back every few months to stay for a week or so)

It's been the longest 2 weeks because they're so loud on a weird schedule. They live downstairs and when I'm heading to bed, t

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Mine is more of a whine, but yesterday was my first wedding anniversary, and we were planning on going to do fun things outside. We woke up to 5 inches of snow and the highways shut down. UGH. Then I had horrible back pain ALL DAY, that would not go away

• Options

imagebreezalina82:
    I know u/s techs aren't always correct, but i'm kind of tired of "could my tech be wrong?' posts. Especially one
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Seriously body? Make up your mind. Thus far with pregnancy I haven't been eating very healthy. Like, i'm lucky if fruits and veggies are eaten. Mainly since I have to trick my body. Yet, i've been pretty good with weight gain. Slowly gaining and felt v

imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options
    Happy 1 year ELauren!! Sorry you had a lousy day :( Have a make up anni in a couple months :D
    image image

• Options
    I would like to uh.. thank... my coworker who called out because you apparently can't come to work and take Tylenol with codeine at the same time. Cuz you know, I don't have to run errands, and the week before easter is totally not hectic, but I'm the onl
    imagelogan and ruthieLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageSoleil3:
    Happy 1 year ELauren!! Sorry you had a lousy day :( Have a make up anni in a couple months :D
    <

• Options

My heavy smoker husband keeps promising me everyday that he's going to quit..I just want off that merry-go-round. 

Also- it's as if everyone in my building has started smoking.  I open up a window, and it's all over my house. I want to

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • Options

imagebreezalina82:
    TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagebreezalina82:
    I know u/s techs aren't always correct, but i'm kind of tired of "could my tech be wrong?' posts. Especially ones wh
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagesuchgreatheights324:

image <stron

• Options

I posted this in Monday Chat, but I'm extremely pissed about it so I'm gonna post it here.

DH and I decided to not tell people what we're having because we've had enough people tell us they don't want to know. We don't want to tell one person and

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We told a few people we were finding out, but weren't going to share, and they have been making stupid comments and hints on FB about what baby is, suggesting to others they know. So we have now told everyone else that we didn't or couldn't find out, just
    TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagelindsey61811:
    If one of my staff members doesn't attend a mandatory company training on Friday, I'm going to get written up fo
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagesuchgreatheights324:

DH wasn't able to take off work for my first ultrasound. He was really upse

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards