Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

One warm red cheek?!?

DS has had a cold for about a week now.  He still has a runny/stuffy nose, occasional sneeze, and occasional cough.  No fever.  I noticed after he woke up from his afternoon nap that his left cheek looked red, but I figured he must have been laying on that side.  However even getting ready for bed, his cheek was still red--redder, actually, and warm to the touch.  His right cheek looks and feels completely normal.

I'm wondering if this is related to his cold?  Teething???  (We have no sign of teeth yet and he's almost 9 months old.)  I googled and came across Fifths Disease, but he doesn't have a rash on his body anywhere...So I don't know what to think.

Anyone had this happen before?

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
DX: High FSH/DOR
It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: One warm red cheek?!?

• Options
    is food allergy/sensitivity a possibility? What did he eat/get on his face right before his nap?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My LO has red cheeks (or just one) like that often. He?ll have them throughout the day, but they seem to start after naps. His are bright red and really warm. His doctor said it was just from irritation from rubbing his cheeks. I?d ask your
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecmrand4:
    is food allergy/sensitivity a possibility? What did he eat/get on his face right before his nap?
    </BLOCKQUOT
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

• Options

imageZoey1309:

My LO has red cheeks (or just one) like that often. He?ll have them throughout the day, but the

• Options
    Our LO also has the milk protein allergy and has bronchilitis (sp?) and has been sick with a runny nose and cough this week as well.  I noticed the same thing today that after he was waking up after naps he had one cheek that was red/flustered. &nbsp
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"