Trying to Get Pregnant

Super faint BFP at 17DPO should I be worried?!?

Hi Ladies -- So I tested 12 DPO and got BFN, figured I was out so went about my business until 16 DPO when AF still hadn't shown up. This is my first cycle on clomid 50 mg so figured it was just the medication elongating my LP as I know it can. Decided to test before going to a dinner party just in case bc otherwise I was going to drink a bunch of vino and voila a very faint BFP on an Internet cheapie at about 7 pm. Not convinced at all think it might be an evap so test again this a.m. 17 DPO and same deal -- faint pos on Internet cheapie. Take a FRER with third MU and a line definitely pops up in about a minute but again it's faint! Shouldn't my lines be waaay darker by 17 DPO?? I confirmed O with temp shift so I know for a fact I'm at 17. I really do not want to get my hopes up yet bc I feel like there's something not right with this. We've been trying for 7 cycles and I've had nary a shadow of a line the whole time so at least this is proof I can get prego but something tells me this bean will not be sticky. Thoughts!?!?

I've already scheduled a blood test for tomorrow but this is driving me nuts in the interim. I don't even want to tell DH until I'm sure. Thanks for your help ladies.

Re: Super faint BFP at 17DPO should I be worried?!?

• Point taken, Cyclist...
  • Loading the player...
  • The tests don't look that faint to me. That is what my tests looked like at 5wks pregnant with DD. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrs Castillo:
    The tests don't look that faint to me.

Yep, this. OP I think you're worrying for no re

• Mamaandbaby Do you have a compelling reason for being so rude? If you don't care or don't want to respond then just don't read the post - duh! But I'm going to guess you read my post and responded anyway because you have absolutely nothing

• a line is a line. congrats.
    trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • imagestufie:

imageMrs Castill
  • imagealp249:

Mamaandbaby Do you have a compelling reason for being so rude? If you don't care or don't want to respond

BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lp0lp0 member
    imagestufie:

imageMrs Castill
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• imagealp249:
    Mamaandbaby. Do you have a compelling reason for being so rude? If you don't care or don't want to respond then just don't
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• You are posting this on a board full of women who are trying to get pregnant.  Some of us have been trying for a while now.  Please take this into consideration and move to the 1st tri board. 

And as far as your test look, I can s

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• Your tests are obviously positive. I'm sure you don't want to have a non-sticky baby, but saying you think it isn't is pretty pathetic. 

A line is a freaking line. You're pretty rude to be waving positive tests in our faces. Thanks (sarcasm)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagealp249:

Mamaandbaby Do you have a compelling reason for being so rude? If you don't care or don't want to respond

• imagealp249:

Photobucket
  • Congratulations! I'm very happy for you! That said please know that while we all I'm pretty sure are glad to know that one of our own has gone to the next stage in this emotional and stressful process, not all of us are there yet. I am hoping against hop
  • imageLuckbeababy:
    imagealp249:</
  • imagemama&baby:
    imageLuckbeababy
    Photobucket
  • imageCLECyclist:
    How about posting this on 1st Tri instead... You know, where the other pregnant people are.

<
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCLECyclist:

imageMrs Cas
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageLuckbeababy:
    imagemama&
  • imageLuckbeababy:
    imagealp249:</
    My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since 0ct. 2011
    Me-34,DH-34
    Dx:Hypothyroidism 2008
    HSG- All clear CD 3 bloodwork normal
    SA- Abnormal Dx:MFI
    DH on 50mg Clomid 3x week
    BFP#1- 1/21/13 CP 1/24/13
    Cycle 18,19 & 20 50mg Clomid+trigger+IUI= All BFFN
    Cycle 21-25 Taking a break for now, still HIO Hoping!
    Moving onto IVF Next AF
    (PAIF/SAIF Welcome)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageAkiesha:
    imageLuckbeababy:<
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"