Colorado Babies

looking for childcare recommendations in Denver

I live in Mayfair/Park Hill and am looking for infant childcare recommendations.  I appreciate in advance any advice.  Thanks! 

Re: looking for childcare recommendations in Denver

• Hi there! We live in the Park Hill area as well and our daughter goes to Family Flex Early Education Center, which is near downtown. We've been really happy there and it is so convenient because they're open 7am-7pm and only closed 8 days a year--both my husband and I have pretty hectic work schedules so we have her there full time but I never worry about leaving her there because I know how much fun she has and we absolutely LOVE her teachers!! Also I know they take part-time and drop-ins as well if you don't have as crazy as a work schedule as we do :) Hope this helps!
  • We're big fans of the OPENair Academy down at Washington and Ringsby. They use the Reggio Emilia philosophy with is similar to Montessori but more teacher direction and more art. I like that there are no swings or highchairs so that teachers are actually holding and interacting with the kids. I also like how it give independence while still keeping them a kid, they children seem to be VERY involved in their learning process. I went with my sister to tour for her 2 year old about a month ago, we toured with a lady named Stacey. She was awesome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"