July 2011 Moms

milk

Does your LO get milk before bed?  When do they drink milk last?  I give him a sippy of milk after bath and brush his teeth before bed.  I was just wondering when to stop doing it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: milk

• Emme gets milk with dinner and then water after that. I'm not sure why we settled on that routine, it just works for us LOL She goes to bed so shortly after dinner, I think that's why it evolved that way. 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • We do milk at dinner unless she's not eating well and then we hold off until after dinner and give her water at dinner.  Just like PP, she goes to bed soon after dinner also.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Nope. She actually doesn't drink milk. Ever. Never has, really. I guess she just doesn't like it.
  • No milk before bed, but milk with dinner. She goes to bed pretty soon after dinner too. 
  • Milk at dinner,a little settle down time, bath,teeth/few sips of water,and then bed.
  • usually with lunch and or dinner. but I am also still nursing a little too. but we really should offer her more whole milk
  • He gets whole milk with dinner and then nurses before bed.  Once we wean, which will be around his second birthday unless he stops on his own sooner, then he will get milk with dinner and water for the rest of the evening just like big sister.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Just breast milk. He still nurses
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a Bump heathen. ;) We rock with a sippy of milk every night before bed and I refill it with water before she lays down.

She loves it. We all get to bed. Whatever.

I know it's not the best thing to do, but I'm picking my parenting batt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"