May 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY

What is your deepest regret in life? On the other side what is one of the best decisions you ever made?

I regret that in moving around with DH I have let my most cherished friendships fall to the wayside. My 2 best friends were both in my wedding, and 1 is DDs godmother but those are really the only attachments we have to each other right now. I wish I could see them more often because keeping up via text with our busy lives is just nearly impossible.

However, my best decision was to trust my heart and follow DH around the country even while we were "just dating". So many people told me I was crazy because I was such a flake when it came to dating (my longest relationship was 7 months) so they figured I'd get bored and move on like with the rest but this time I'd have no help since I'd be so far away and I left my job for him. Well clearly it worked out in my favor. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY

• Options
    Only regret I have is turning down the opportunity to have a full scholarship to Princeton because I though "what's an art major going to do at Princeton?" Needless to say, I didn't continue in art what so ever.

Best decision is having my d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

i regret never learning Chinese as a child so i Couldn't speak to My grandparents.    I'm correcting that by trying to learn along  with my lo!

best decision was to let dh  talk me into wanting kids.    I've ne

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"