TTC after 35

First RE visit (and BFP)!

I was so nervous yesterday to go to the RE. My GYN sent us there because I am not ovulating and DH has low count, morphology, and motility. The doc did an ultrasound and told me I definitely ovulated! That was a surprise! He asked me what day of my cycle I am in (D34) and I told him I am expecting my period because I have cramping and other PMS symptoms. He asked me to POAS- and it came out POSITIVE!!! He wants to follow me until I have my first ultrasound and then he will release me to my GYN. He also did HCG and will call me with the results today. Thank you all for your support- we definitely beat the odds! I am sending baby vibes to you all!

Re: First RE visit (and BFP)!

• Woo Hoo!!!  There is something in the air, this is so similiar to what just happened to me!  CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!  See you over on PG35!  :)
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Congratulations! H&H 9 months!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • What exciting news, MsRo.........wishing you the best for a happy and healthy 9 months......look forward to hearing your beta number.  :)
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Congratulations!
    My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
  • QOTRQOTR member
    Congratulations!!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Great news! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!!
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Thank you all! YAY for us Guennie!!! My first HCG was 72 (on Friday). We go back Tuesday. My LMP was 17-Feb, but I don' t think I ovulated until about D22- and the HCG level kind of confirms that I think. Anybody else have any thoughts?? 
  • CONGRATS! Such happy news! Best of luck! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Surprise!!! Congrats very happy for you! See and you were so worried over your appt ;)

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• That is awesome! Congrats!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, such fabulous news.  Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats to you, shecodes!  Wow, I think I need to reschedule an appt., with a new RE and hope that I can get these type of results....Lol.  

Best of luck to you for a happy and healthy nine months.... :)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Wow- that's 3 of us! Congrats to you shecodes, and thank you everyone for the warm wishes :)
  • Woohoo! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"