Military Families

Brainstorming

So finally got a date for when my husband will be able to come be with us and meet his son for the first time! Son will be about 6 weeks old. I dont want first meeting to be at the airport since things can get chaotic...so I was going to leave son with grandma then go pick husband up and then have the first meeting in the house...

Re: Brainstorming

• I don't think that's a bad idea, but check with your H.

DS was just under a month old when DH deployed. When he returned (7ish months later), DH requested that I come to the airport alone. (I actually had to fly up to Baltimore to meet him.) We h

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I been asking H and he kind of is like "whatever you think is best".... but this airport is REALLY small so wouldnt be so bad it would just be late and my H is one that is wanting to get off that plane get his stuff and head out so I just think it would b
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's a good idea.  It will give the two of you a chance to have a few moments alone and it will give him a bit of time to settle.  I think it would be a far more intimate setting for them to meet at home.  

Over the last 7

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • same thing my husband loves to eat lol. thank you for your reply
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"