July 2011 Moms
Options

NBR: Neighbor Rant

Ugh, okay. So I went out to start my car this morning so it would warm up while I was getting DD ready. I went to throw something in our trashcan and when i opened it, all this trash was in there that wasn't ours! My "lovely" neighbor (I use tghat term loosely) decided to clean her car out and use our trashcan because she can't walk 10 feet to hers? Mind you, we only have our one trashcan and she has THREE that are overflowing and its only her and her 10 year old son (who I just found out has psychotic issues because he's considered a "troublemaker" and used to draw pictures at daycare of blowing the daycare up. Add in violence and knives and I have myself a sociopath below me).

I've let her get away with it before when it was just a bottle of water or an empty pack of cigs. This time it was:

7 bottles of Dasani, empty

2 empty cartons of cigs,

Chik-Fil-A bag with Lord knows what in it

Two very hard plastic containers

And various papers.

Needless to say, I threw it all out on the ground by her vehicle and I'm sure she knows its there because she's ran over the plastic stuff with her jeep. SO kicked some of it into her garage because it's next to ours, but its all still on the ground.

I probably should go pick up the crap and at least stick in in a bag; the recycler in me is strangling the angry side of me for doing it.

Ugh, I'm such a kid, but I don't even care at this point LOL.

Also, on a side note, tenents don't pay trash, our landlord does. I texted her at 7AM and asked LOL.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Neighbor Rant

• Options

Personally, I think what you did was immature. You pulled out trash, counted it, threw it on the ground, and kicked some in her garage. Are you 12?

If you don't pay for trash, what is the big deal? Did she fill you container up? It is not l

Sara 7/7/11
    Proof that pull and pray does not work if you are an Atheist.~Bethie
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageMISSMOLLY1214:

Personally, I think what you did was immature. You pulled out trash, counted it, threw it on the ground, and ki

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We pay for our trash (we own our house) and live near a train station.  I am SOOOO happy when people use our trash can as opposed to littering.

I think you need to pick your battles with your neighbor.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Is this for real?

imageIlliniQT:

We pay for our trash (we own our house) and live near a train station.&nbs

• Options

If you're not paying for your trash anyway, what's the big deal? Your neighbor sounds inconsiderate but given your reaction....so do you. 

Pick your battles with your neighbors, as PP said! 

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• Options

Okay, so what I did was stupid and immture, yes I see that now. I cleaned most of it up and it's done with. I'm owning up to what I did and I'm sorry for making such a big deal out of it. I'm a little OCD and I wasn't thinking.

Sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"