Homeschooling

Preschool Resources

What are some of your favorite resources for preschool activities? Books, blogs, websites, etc...?

FWIW, I believe that learning should be play based during the preschool years. I have no plans to start lesson planning for a long time. But I am always looking for good sources of experience type activities to keep in the back of my mind.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Preschool Resources

• Honestly right now... Pinterest. 

I print off the worksheets (letters, numbers etc) that we would be doing everyday and laminating them. Then we use a dry erase marker on them and do them during DD2's naptime. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I don't have a preschooler yet, but we have been reading from the Sonlight preschool reading list. We get the books through inter library loan. They are mostly children's classics that I was read as a child too, but forgot about until I read them again. T
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • Loading the player...
  • We love abcmouse.com!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"