Maryland Babies

Pregnancy massage

Any recommendations on where to get a pregnancy massage?  I had one today that was pretty disappointing - they didn't massage my neck, shoulders, head or feet and I was kind of uncomfortable on the pillow they had.  Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Pregnancy massage

• Spa in the Valley in Hunt Valley is great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had two....one at Red Door in Cross Keys and the other at FX Studios. I liked the one at FX better because the woman was also a doula. I cannot remember her name though. But she knew all the right places that I needed to be massaged without me even a
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a good one at About Faces in Timonium last time I was prego. I have a gift card and plan to go back this time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the recommendations.  Do you remember who the massage therapists were that you used?
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I had a couple prenatal massages at various places during my pregnancy. The only one I went back to was Michelle Herbold. She was with a spa but recently left to focus on her own space on centre park off rt 100, Yin Tree Massage. https://www.yintreemassag
  • I second Spa in the Valley in Hunt Valley - I had Rebecca when I went there for a prenatal massage about 2 years ago. It was funny too, because I was only 13 weeks at the time and she predicted the correct sex of the baby based on the changes I explained
    Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to the Pearl in Maple Lawn.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"