LGBT Parenting

iui 2 cancel

We I went to the docotor for cd10 ultrasound. I thought everything was going well eggs count good... Then the re came in to check again and then he showed me the polyp. It was a decent size so no iui for us this month. I will have an out patient procedure on 4/18 pending all goes in I will be able to go for iui in May. I wasn't prepared for this bump but thankful it was found. Doctor said excessive bleeding last time with the iui was probably due to the polyp getting scrapped. On 3/27 back on progesterone for 10 days.. he has also bumped my Clomid to 100mg for next cycle.

Have to admit I cried I know its only number 2 and this is a process, guess I wasn't fully prepared for all scenarios.

Siggy won't work Sorry

Married in September 2010, started TTC journey November 2012

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

RPL blood work 12/27, showed a balance translocation in chromosome 11;22  

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

New Plan: Reciprocal IVF, me as carrier wife's eggs. Just went through insurance and received partial approval, so my part will go through my IVF benefits and wife's part will be out of pocket. Now just finalizing finance plans to cover the oop costs. Doctors office is in process of moving to a new building so there are no IVF start ups until March/April 2015. 

Re: iui 2 cancel

• Hi Kristi, I'm sorry that you had this experience. I also had a hysteroscopic polopectomy procedure, but only after they think it caused a m/c for IUI number 2 at 8 weeks. I'm glad for you that they found it before you had that experience, I wish my RE

M&K met 8/2002 married 6/2012
    TTC with RE since March 2012
    3 missed O's, 6 IUIs = 1 BFP then 8 w M/C, 5 BFNs
    (2 unmedicated IUIs, 2 clomid IUI, 2 femara IUI)
    Shared maternity/partner IVF, transfer #1 BFP!
    EDD 11/28/13
  • Sorry to hear about your loss and thank you for your response

Married in September 2010, started TTC journey November 2012

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

RPL blood work 12/27, showed a balance translocation in chromosome 11;22  

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

New Plan: Reciprocal IVF, me as carrier wife's eggs. Just went through insurance and received partial approval, so my part will go through my IVF benefits and wife's part will be out of pocket. Now just finalizing finance plans to cover the oop costs. Doctors office is in process of moving to a new building so there are no IVF start ups until March/April 2015. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"