Single Parents
Options

gender screen...who do you bring?

I didnt know where else to post this....so here goes. Ill be finding out the gender of my baby on March 18th. Who do I bring? Obviously not the BD....and of course my mom will be there. On the flip side, definitely dont want a room full of people, maybe just one other person...............who do (or did) you bring?

Re: gender screen...who do you bring?

• Options

I took my Mom and my Godmother. My sister would have come too but she couldn't get off work that day.

• Options

My dad was the only one who made it to mine. My mom would have been there, too, but she had to work.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    photo 9df49095-cf0f-4192-a338-7695f445291a_zps876ddeb4.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think i'm going to take anyone. I WAS going to take my sister, but that was before she decided that she was super jealous of my pregnancy to the point that it's unhealthy even though her and her husband are not even trying...
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    I brought my mom and invited BD's mom she disowned her son for what he did to me, and we were always very close, but she couldn't make it because of work. It was good, we both cried. It's a girl. A healthy active little girl.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

My dr's office would only allow one person in the ultrasound room during the exam but they said anyone else with me would be allowed in the room after the tech did her thing so that the other could see the screen. 

The first time I went I took my mom and that was it. I ended having to go back because the baby was turn so that the tech couldn't see everything she need to. The second time BD went with me even though I didn't really want him to.  

Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
    Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
    Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 
  • Options
    my 2 sisters came with me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"