July 2012 Moms

FFFC

Spill it laides!!!!!!! I'll post mine once I do something that needs confessing. It's only 7 here so I should be ready in a hour or so lol!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: FFFC

• Last week I woke DH up at 6 am for morning sexy time.  Not because I wanted to DTD (I didn't), but I couldn't sleep because he was snoring so loud and l hoped I would fall back asleep before he did.
    Shawnie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker img_0006
  • After I put DD down for bed, I check on her once before I head to bed. I don't usually check on her until she wakes up in the morning. It seems like other moms check on their kids all the time throughout the night....

I have also ordered 3

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • DH and I were at each other's throats yesterday because the kids both have viruses and fevers and are super cranky. I friggin hate those days.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Yep it took about a hour, sad sad sad...

I just talked to my mil and I told her she was trashy. She wants her brother to meet Frankie, no biggie. He lives closer to me than her so I suggested having a bbq at our house since it's in t

• imageMissMusic:
    This week I was super stressednbsp; put and I lost my temper with Lillian.nbsp; When I yelled at her in her high chair,
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageBransonsBecca:
    After I put DD down for bed, I check on her once before I head to bed. I don't usually check on her until she wakes

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageadorebella:
    imageBranson

• KarmBKarmB member

imageMissMusic:
    This week I was super stressed  put and I lost my temper with Lillian.  When I yelled at her (in her high

• imageSweetLittleThing:

I so very desperately need to go to the Dentist but am terrified. 

I had a root canal started

• imageLaurski81:
    My mom watches Henry on Thursdays.nbsp; Halfway through the day yesterday she texted me some pictures of Henry coloring

• I also never check on Graham at night for fear of waking him, and I have also yelled at him, especially during those awful colic days.

Cajun, Shoneys is absolutely disgusting, I don't blame you one bit!

I guess my confession is
  • imageJennMM:
    I was too lazy to dress my kid this morning and it was pretty chilly, so I took her to daycare in the same sleeper she
  • imageMissMusic:
    This week I was super stressed  put and I lost my temper with Lillian.  When I yelled at her (in her high
  • I never check on E at night for fear of waking her, if she is asleep I let her be

Shoneys is absolutely disgusting and I did not know they were still open.

I yelled at E when she was 4 weeks old.  I was so tired and she would not s

• My MIL was being annoying with LO when we were out to dinner, nagging him about not touching this or that because it's dirty. She hates me anyway so I let LO smush his hands around in an empty plate with pasta sauce on it. I thought MIL was going to die..

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have no idea what KWIM means, but my mind comes up with all sorts of entertaining things it could mean. Embarrassed

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• I am a teacher and spring break starts today. I still took Audrey to my sister, who watches her, so I could get my eyebrows waxed and clean my mess of a house.

...and I rolled my eyes about 5 thousand times while reading this thread, remembe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekimmer1412:
    imagecpasley

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• imagedaniellesa1220:
    I told my boss who is also the COO of the company I work for yesterday that one of my employees is a "special snowf
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • I have two swimsuits for Charlie for when she starts swim lessons so that I can trade them out since there will be two sessions per week. But I can't resist looking at more and have to restrain myself from buying them and all their accessories. Why is buy

• imagehijoi:

imagejenikas:</st

• I had a diabetes wake up call on Wednesday. Sadly I cried not because of cutting carbs [I do love me some carbs though] but more because that meant no booze. I love my booze. Like love it! Its such a big part of our lifestyles. Like date night is usually
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • imagetraceyt07:
    We have a cleaning lady. She comes once every 2 to 3 weeks. We started having her come when Asher was first born and I w

• My husband just came home with a case of corona. I fully intend on drinking half of them.

• zyaszyas member
    I can't stop buying Easter candy. Like every time I go to the store I come home with mini eggs or Cadbury cream eggs. And I eat them all up in a day or two. It's awful. But they taste so good
  • I dont remember ever being flamed about yelling at LO... or leaving him on the couch... and trust me, I remember my flames...
  • imageSunshineLady6:

imagemandiek7
  • KarmBKarmB member
    imageSunshineLady6:

imagemand

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"