TTC after 35

This is hard....

My fianc doesn't have children, he's 41. I'm 39 and the mother of four. We are TTC but ladies, it's so hard with him because he won't even look at the possibility of "what if". His attitude is I'll believe it when I see it. While I understand it's to protect himself from the hurt and disappointment of it not happening, it's frustrating and disheartening nonetheless.
I just needed to vent for a moment. Praying for a BFP, when I get up the nerve to POAS again. Sigh
                                 *******SIGGY WARNING/Chlidren mentioned***********

ME: 41 ----- DH: 43
                                                   MARRIED: 5/3/14
                                               DS,17   DD,16   DD,12   DS,10
                                                           TR: 4-2-12
                                         TTC our 1st love child! No luck so far! 

Re: This is hard....

• I understand the frustrations in the TTC journey.  Hope that you get your BFP this Sunday.  Best of luck and take care......
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • My husband was like that too.. and then a few months of BFN, and a GYN appt, and failing Clomid, and he is on board now. Our first RE appt is today!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much. It's really nice to have a place to come to where people truly understand. I can't share this with him anymore, I know it's painful for him as well. He went thru years of infertility with his exwife. So I just have to do what I can and be
                                     *******SIGGY WARNING/Chlidren mentioned***********

ME: 41 ----- DH: 43
                                                       MARRIED: 5/3/14
                                                   DS,17   DD,16   DD,12   DS,10
                                                               TR: 4-2-12
                                             TTC our 1st love child! No luck so far! 

• I hope you get the BFP you are praying for! FX for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Men and women approach things so very differently...they tend to hold everything inside while we have the need to get it out and talk about it.  I have learned this doesn't mean they don't care, they just can't face a lot of things the same way we ca
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • We are the same ages. My hubby is also 41 and I am 39. We are trying for our first and just had a miscarriage a month ago.
    My hubby did know we were but never really could grasp it. He was better after seeig heart beat but since it was early I did

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"