Maryland Babies
Options

Parks in White Marsh/ Perry Hall

Hello Ladies,

I lurk from time to time and this is always the place I look first for local resources.  DS is 8 months and really enjoyed swinging recently when we were on vacation in Florida.  My neighborhood doesn't have a playground with baby swings so I'd like to find one.

Does anyone know of any baby-friendly parks in the White Marsh/ Perry Hall area?

Looking forward to getting out and about once the weather warms up. Thanks!

Re: Parks in White Marsh/ Perry Hall

• Options
    Honeygo Run Regional Park (on Honeygo Blvd.) has a playground with two separate areas.  One is for older kids, and then they have a smaller area for toddlers that also includes baby swings.   There are also walking trails, sports fields, et
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Great- thanks! I've been to Honeygo before but hadn't noticed the toddler area.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you want to drive a little further Annie's Playground in Fallston is awesome.  Turn left on Harford Road from rt 1 and then follow the signs. 
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options

There are multiple Honeygo Run parks in Perry Hall/White Marsh. 

Perry Hall Park is located across the street from the Perry Hall Library on Honeygo Blvd. 

The main park, Honeygo Run Regional Park (with the walking/jogging/bikin

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with PP Honeygo is a pretty nice area.  The main park has a really great running area if you are into that.  The smaller park off of Cowenton is nice.  With the exception of when they have events there like sports games, it is usual

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

There's also Eastern Regional on Eastern Avenue in Chase.  Follow 43 all the way out, turn left on Eastern and go about 2 miles.  The park is on the right just past Chase Elementary.  The playground is awesome for little ones!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you for all the responses, ladies! I'kk be sure to check them all out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"